Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hello Guys, I hope you are all well.
I am going to an Open Mic Night tomorrow evening and I am quite nerves I am going to be  doing my interview with participants and i hope and pray it all goes well has i said I feel quite nerves but confident at the same time reflecting on how I am feeeling I think my confidents comes from my preparation i just need to believe much more in my questions which I am going to ask the participants I keep on looking at them and reading the questions to myself  Im just making sure it is not  a yes or no question.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, good luck with the interviews! Mine are planned for next week, so no doubt I will be feeling the nerves too! Yes, trust in yourself, and your position as a researcher researching for the good of the community. Have you found any evidence to the optimum time for an interview by any chance? Perhaps this depends on how they 'flow' at the time, let me know how they go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophie thank you for wishing me good luck. It was really interseting the enivoment was to noisey for one and i knew that this would be the case I interviewed two artists it was really hard to talk I gave them the consent form and I didnt end up getting them back cause they wanted to take it away and read it and I guess that where the ethcial considernations come into it becuase I wanted the form to be signed and I thought that would be the case so I am thinking now if I cant get my questions answered in that envirvoment I might do it in an e-mail form I took there business card and I said that I will get to them via e-mail and they where fine with that.BUT Good Luck with yours and just go for it i found that when i was talking to the artist my passion was just flowing so at least I know that I am enjoying what I inqurying about.I will keep you posted and please keep me posted on how your interveiw goes you will be fine honey have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete