Tuesday 7 February 2012

1st session back Module 3 here we go!!!!!!

We went over what we would be doing in this module and it is the contuination from our inqury reflecting on my progress so far I have had ups and downs highs and lows but I am still standing and moving forward with the next module there is one thing that I said and wrote down in todays session I have let go of  PANIC bye,bye. In our session today Adesola handed out these sheets with pictures on it at which I will be putting up very sortly it was really interseting it made me look back on the process on module 2. So now for this module the assessments will be three parts  
>The critical Review  >The professional Artefact  >Oral Presentation.
 So I need to get started but first I have to start with the favourite word Organise and scheduling when I want to get things it was a good session today and it has starting me off with the postive thinking and the motivnation I need to achieve one of my dreams.   

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post. Thank you for sharing about the campus sessions.
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete