Friday 27 April 2012

Another Open Mic Night second Interveiws

I was really happy it worked out How I planned I have learnt that the envoriment has a lot in put when it comes down to taking the interview and I am thinking This is where the Ethical comes in cause I noticed through the process if the the person who I am interviewing doesn't feel comfortable the Interveiw would be quite short. So going back to the interview I also noticed a lot of artist have either finished performing or they are getting ready to go and sing so I was aware there energy levels will either be up or down Nevrseness,excited. I interviewed two people and there is a third which I have to e-mail him the questions.
The Venue had an up and down stairs so I done the Interveiws upstairs away from where the open mic was taking place because I had learnt from the last Open Mic Night it has to be away from the music so I can make the Interveiw comfortable nd doing this it made it a lot relaxing this time around I done a different approach than the last time instead of going straight into the questions I was asking then about there background about music and than i spoke on what i am inqury about there was one lady we where having such a lovely convocation we spoke for a while after the Interveiw because we didn't just talk about the inquiry questions we spoke about life in generally that was great. The second person I Interveiw she wasnt has talkie but she answered the questions So reflecting for the next open mic night I go to when I get to the venu i am going to have a walk around to see where I can take my Interveiw hopefully it will be has relaxing has this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment