Friday 18 February 2011

Campus Session!! Networking 3A.

Hi All it was really nice meeting the new student  I am finally at a computer! I really enjoyed the Campus Session it was about networking I learnt that before I go on to the internet to know what web site that I am going because it is very easy to tpye in what you are looking for and have all these different types of web site and some of them look great but they are NOT! We had a really good talk at the end of the session but I rememeber I'm just finding it hard to put it in to words :o/
I am really looking forward to the other sessions what I have realised is that I really enjoy studing! :o)

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't make the last Campus Session Samantha but looking forward to meeting people at the 2nd one next week. I think that with distance learning you can feel quite isolated and it'll be great to get together and share ideas. Hopefully we will all learn something from each other and gain confidence to communicate more within the group. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear the sentiments Samantha - it is the motivation factor - learning the new is not because the old was bad or wrong or anything - learning the new is because things change - Mezirow also calls it transformative learning - you are in control to change when you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, hope all is well. Glad you are getting on better with the work on the course, I am also slightly struggling with starting my 750words to summarize what I have learnt! Samantha what would you say are your current five most important sources of information? Tanisha.

    ReplyDelete